Ingredients of Sheer Khurma
a. 1 cup vermicelli
b. 1 liter milk
c. 1 cup sugar
d. 8 dried dates
e. 3 cloves
f. 6 green cardamoms
g. Almonds as required, chopped
h. Pistachios as required, chopped
i. 3 tbsp coconut powder
j. 6 tbsp oil
Method of Sheer Khurma
1. Boil milk in a pan, add sugar when it comes to a boil. Cook for 10-15 minutes on low flame.
2. Pit the dried dates and cut them lengthwise. Soak these pieces in water for 20 minutes.
3. Heat oil in frying pan on very low flame. Fry cloves and cardamoms in it. Add almonds, pistachios and dried dates in it. Then add vermicelli and fry for 3-5 minutes till it get golden brown and at last add coconut powder.
4. Gradually add these to milk while constantly stirring.
5. Cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
6. Delicious sheer khurma is ready to be served. Now garnish it with almonds, dried dates and pistachios.