To promote the field of information technology, Govt. of Punjab has announced to distribute free laptops to good students.
In whole province, laptops will be provided to one lac students on the merit basis.
These laptops will be provided on the basis of merit, to all the students of Public Sector Medical or Dental Colleges, Law Colleges, BS (Hons) Colleges, Post Graduate Colleges, Engineering and other universities.
Following is eligibility criteria:
- Students of BS(Hons) , MA, MSc, and LLB who achieved sixty (60) percent in last annual exam or seventy (70) percent in last passed semester.
- To all registered scholars of MS, M.Phil, LLM and PHD
- To all top hundred position holders in the exam of board of intermediate and secondary educations.
- Whole data of successful students is available at http://youth.punjab.gov.pk.
- In case of missing or wrong information about successful candidates, one should communicate with Principal/Registrar/secretory of the relevant Board.
- All successful students are required to get registered on the above mentioned website by providing their CNIC or B-Form details up to December 31.