There are seven factors that play important role in getting your first order on Fiverr.
• Title & Tags
• Promote Your Videos
• Be Online
• Instant Reply the message
1- Title & Tags:
Here is what you can do to get started.
1. First, choose your Keyword for the category you want to create a Gig for.
2. Search on Fiverr and make sure that the results are sorted by “Relevance “.
3. Open the Gigs that are on Top (choose at-least five).
4. Write the title of all five Gigs in a notepad.
5. Write Tags by copying from all gigs in notepad.
6. Notice what is the common thing/element in all of those Titles.
7. Repeat the process for ‘Tags ‘
8. (Shortlist five best/most used/common tags and you will get a shortlisted Tags and Titles list)
9. After the analysis is done, now carefully create your own Title.
10. Select your category, subcategory.
11. Now it comes to Tags. Write the Tags that you have shortlisted above. There is no need to change anything here, do not re-invent the wheel. The idea is to pick the footprints of successful Gigs and reproduce.
Click here for a Sample of a good title
1. Again, search your Main Keyword on Fiverr.
2. This time make sure that the results are sorted by “Best Selling “.
3. Open 10 random Gigs.
4. Read their Packages thoroughly and carefully.
5. Analyze what is the common thing in all those packages.
6. Pick those elements, reproduce them and reproduce similar “Extras”
7. In short, Create Packages by looking at those successful Gigs that are already doing well on Fiverr.
Click here for a Sample of Gig Packages
1. The first line will contain my main Keyword. I would typically adjust it and write in my own way.
2. In a new paragraph, I write what I will do basically – Very short answer and a previous result of a project.’
3. In a new paragraph, “Call To Action “, I will ask a question and provide a path for the buyer to reach out to me.
4. Need to describe my working structure, how I work, and then an irresistible offer.
5. A detailed explanation of my service (key points should be in bullets)
6. Reasons to choose me. The ‘Why‘ is very important in attracting a view on the Gig.
7. What will the client get in the delivery?. Source files etc.
Click here for Sample of Gig Description
Whatever you have done for point number 2, repeat this for images. The images used in a Gig should be nicely created, eye-catchy, attractive. An attractive image attracts the clients and they click on your thumbnail. So an attractive, nice looking thumbnail is a key here.
In the Gig, the importance of video cannot be ignored. If you look at success patron of high ordered Gigs, you will observe they have videos, well, most of them do.
Click here for a Sample of Gig Video
5- Promote Your Videos:
Now that you have created your Gig, one important step is to promote is in your social media. I would suggest using Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn. These platforms let you make a public post (FREE) and use hashtags to reach out to different categories, for example, if you are a content writer, you can use #writer or if you are a graphic designer, use #graphicdesign.
The best way to choose a hashtag is, type in # and then write a word i.e graphic. The platform will automatically give you all suggestions related to that keyword. Pick the one you feel fits best and use it.
5- Be Online:
You must be online most of the time at your platform. The buyer prefers those people who are online. Some he is in hurry and wants fast communication with the seller. So online person has more chances to get hired than offline.
6- Instant Reply to the message:
You must be online and pay high attention to the message of the client. If you don’t have time to do a task or have no experience or have a busy schedule, the reply is necessary which not only improve and maintain your profile but last a good impression on the client. If you want to take a rest and away from the laptop then enable out of office mode on Fiverr. Your absence will have no effect on the response rate and you will not get an unresponsive messages from clients.
In the post, use the link to your Gig. I would advise you to shorten the URL, many websites offer this free service. Use a nice image, write a little story about your service, use hashtags and publish. You will see the difference in your Gig views within a few days.